Chocolate Frosted Brownies. These chocolate frosted brownies are dense and chewy and deliciously wild with chocolate flavor while the ethereal frosting adds a wonderful delicate chocolate layer. This is hands down the best fudgy frosting for brownies! It is super simple to make too!
Thick and Fudgey Chocolate Frosted Brownies topped with Chocolate Buttercream Frosting. A rich and decadent dessert perfect for chocolate lovers! I whipped up these delicious Rich Chocolate Frosted Brownies for the Temple Street Children's Hospital Great Irish Bake! You can have Chocolate Frosted Brownies using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Frosted Brownies
- You need 1/2 cup of butter (melted).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cocoa.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of Frosting.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter (softened).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cocoa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn syrup or honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of or 3 of milk.
They are so easy to make and. M&M Chocolate Frosted Brownies made with delicious dark chocolate and topped with super smooth, thick chocolate ganache and a scattering of colourful M&M's. These Frosted Chocolate Fudge Brownies are super rich and decadent and are topped with the most delicious whipped chocolate frosting I've ever had! I'm totally that blogger posting their Valentine's.
Chocolate Frosted Brownies instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease a 9 inch square pan.
- Stir together butter, sugar, vanilla and chocolate syrup in a bowl. Add eggs and beat well with spoon. In separate bowl stir together flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt. Gradually add to the egg mixture, beating until blended well. Spread batter evenly into greased pan..
- Bake 25-30 minutes. Cool completely..
- To prepare frosting, Beat butter, cocoa, corn syrup or honey and vanilla in a small bowl until blended. Add powdered sugar and milk. Beat until a spreading consistancy. Frost Brownies. Cut onto squares and enjoy!.
My daughter asked me to make some brownies for her. So I created this recipe to see if she noticed that it was a low carb treat. She went nuts over the frosting. This is a thick, glossy, fudge-like frosting, perfect, I agree, for brownies, though I used it to frost My Mom's Chocolate Cake, also from this site. I prepared this exactly as written and found both the.