Healthy Snack(waffle). Gue nemuin cemilan/snack yang cocok buat kalian yang lagi diet / yang butuh tambahan protein dalam dietnya nih! Double the batch, toast frozen for healthy breakfasts and snacks. I stopped buying waffles since we started eating primarily real food because Eggo belongs to a chemistry lab.
These recipe ideas for cucumber snacks. The only drawback with waffles is that you absolutely need a waffle iron to make them. You just can't achieve that classic waffle texture and design without one. You can cook Healthy Snack(waffle) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Snack(waffle)
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled green peas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of semolina (rava).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of urad dal flour/rice flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of low fat curds (dahi).
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of finely chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 tsp of crushed cumin seeds (jeera).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander (dhania).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of asafoetida (hing).
- You need 1/2 tsp of fruit salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of oil for greasing.
Luckily, they're pretty affordable across the. Grease it lightly with ½ teaspoon of oil. Pour half the green pea batter and spread evenly. SNACKABLE AND PACKABLE: Healthy snack food for the office, lunch boxes, post workout or breakfast on the go.
Healthy Snack(waffle) instructions
- Grind the green peas in a blender to a coarse paste.Add the semolina, urad dal flour/rice flour, curds, green chillies, cumin seeds, coriander, asafoetida, salt, oil and ¾ cup of water and mix well to make a smooth batter..
- Add the fruit salt and mix gently.Pre-heat a waffle iron.Grease it lightly with ½ teaspoon of oil. Pour half the green pea batter and spread evenly. Cook for 2 minutes, until the waffle is golden brown..
- Serve hot..
Check out these healthy protein snack recipes for anyone looking to boost their protein intake. To be your best self, you should snack on a range of nutrient-rich, healthy protein snacks that are low in fat. Waffles have always intrigued me, but given that the Waffles can actually make the perfect healthy breakfast, snack or dessert (when made in the right way) and I couldn't wait. You'll be able to resist the snack machine if you stock your office with healthier Food Network Magazine asked the Obamas' chef for some healthful after-school snacks. Healthy Protein Waffles – Start your day right with these freezer-friendly waffles made right in a blender!