Ultra-Rich Tofu Brownies with 1/3 the Calories!. Quick & Healthyyyy Chocolate Brownie Recipe using TOFU 😱. Actually the tofu makes the brownies super rich, fudgy and gooey. BUT also they are rich in.
Nothing beats a full fat rich chocolate brownie but if you are looking for something on the healthier side then this is really good. One of the best brownies I've tasted vegan or not. I i added extra chocolate to make it smoother. You can have Ultra-Rich Tofu Brownies with 1/3 the Calories! using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultra-Rich Tofu Brownies with 1/3 the Calories!
- Prepare 100 grams of ●Cake flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of ●Cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- Prepare 100 grams of ○Tofu.
- Prepare 50 ml of ○Soy milk.
- It’s 50 grams of ○Sugar (or use Lakanto sweetener to make it healtheir ☆).
- It’s 2 tbsp of ○Honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ○Vegetable oil (or olive oil).
- You need 950 of kcal for the entire amount; about 95 kcal per piece if cut into 10 If made with the above ingredients -.
- You need 370 of kcal For a piece of a regular brownie -.
- It’s 763 of kcal for the entire amount; about 76 kcal per piece if cut into 10 If using Lakanto instead of sugar -.
It goes great with so delicious mint chip ice cream. FUDGE BROWNIE: A tasty combination of rich moist texture, real chocolate chips and a luscious drizzled topping. Scrambled tofu has a similar texture to scrambled eggs, is just as versatile, and is infinitely customizable. The basic version is flavored with olive oil for a touch of fat, nutritional yeast for a savory, umami-rich flavor, and a pinch of turmeric for a signature yellow color.
Ultra-Rich Tofu Brownies with 1/3 the Calories! step by step
- Mix the ○ ingredients together well (Mash the tofu completely.).
- Add the ● ingredients while sifting them. Mix with a spatula until the batter is thick and sticky..
- Preheat the oven to 360F/180C. Bake for 35 to 40 minutes (check and adjust the time)..
- If a bamboo skewer stuck in comes out clean, it's done!.
- Note: I made it even healthier by using Lakanto artificial sweetener. (It subtracted about 187 kcal.) Give it a try!.
- I made it again at the request of my mother. I added Cointreau and walnuts to make it more fragrant..
- Here, I added chocolate chips, raisins and yuzu peel, and coated the top with dark and white chocolate!.
- This version is rather high in calories, but it's so delicious. I like to make it as a special treat for Valentine's Day..
Nutrition facts label for Tofu, extra firm, prepared with nigari. This feature requires Flash player to be installed in your browser. The closer a food is to the top edge of the map, the more likely it is to fill you up with fewer calories. If you want to restrict your caloric intake without feeling hungry, choose. Swap unsweetened cashew, almond or soy milk for the full fat coconut milk if you want a lighter, less rich dish.