Easy S'more Brownie Bars. Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more. Skip to S'Mores Brownie Bars content. Welcome to another KIDS IN THE KITCHEN!
I read all of the reviews and followed the advice. S'more Brownie Bars made with rich chocolate brownies, marshmallow cream, graham cracker cookie dough, and milk chocolate chunks. A homemade chocolate brownie, with a soft graham cracker cookie dough, marshmallow fluff, and melted chocolate. You can have Easy S'more Brownie Bars using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy S'more Brownie Bars
- It’s of Graham Crust.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Graham wafer crumbs.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Melted butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Granulated sugar.
- You need of Brownie.
- Prepare 1 box of Brownie mix.
- You need of S'more topping.
- You need 2 cup of Mini marshmallows.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Coarsely broken Graham Wafers.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Chocolate chunks.
Many thanks to Naomi of Baker's Royale for pointing me in the direction of Alice Medrich's brownie recipe, it was scrumdiddlyumptious. You are simply using the foil to line your pan with to prevent it from sticking and to allow for easy removal. S'mores Brownie Bars – Modern Honey. Enjoy the taste of tiramisu in a brownie!
Easy S'more Brownie Bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor or mixer, blend the graham wafer crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter..
- Press the crumbly mixture to cover the bottom of an ungreased standard cookie sheet. Bake at 350°F for 7 minutes..
- Prepare boxed brownie mix as directed..
- Pour brownie mix over the graham wafer crust, spreading evenly. Bake at 350°F for 7 minutes..
- sprinkle the mini marshmallows, chocolate chunks and graham wafer pieces on the top if the half-baked brownies. Bake 7 more minutes..
Cream cheese, rum extract and coffee transform brownie mix into Italy's most popular dessert. These are some of the best homemade brownie & bar recipes ever! From Nutella Fudge Brownies, to Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars. It was very easy to make. My hubby just said, "wow!" Made these delicious bars for our Herb Club Buffet.