Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting. In a large bowl, beat together sugar, sour cream, butter, and eggs until creamy. Beat in confectioner's sugar until frosting is of spreading consistency. Much like its author, this recipe is a no-fuss classic.
Chocolate Banana Brownie Bread Including Cake. Chocolate Banana Brownies with Dulce De Leche Belly Rumbles. This is hands down the best fudgy frosting for brownies! You can cook Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting
- Prepare 17.5 oz of Gingerbread cookie mix.
- It’s 1 stick of melted butter.
- It’s 1 C of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 C of milk chocolate chips.
- You need 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese; softened.
- It’s 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 C of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 T of banana extract.
- It’s 2 T of melted butter.
It is super simple to make too! I don't recall where I got this from, but I use it a lot! Add cocoa and remove pan from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients until smooth.
Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together gingerbread cookie mix, 1/4 C cocoa powder, coconut oil, eggs, and melted butter until blended..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Spray an 8 x 8 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Whisk together cream cheese, 1/4 C cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and butter until smooth. Fold in banana extract. Add a tiny bit of milk if necessary to adjust consistency..
- Variations; Vegetable oil, bakers chocolate, shredded coconut, evaporated milk, pecans, walnuts, white chocolate, molasses, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice, clove, heavy cream, vanilla extract, coffee extract, espresso powder, nutmeg, sour cream, brown sugar, caramelized bananas, rum, rum extract, pumpkin pie spice, honey, cayenne, raspberry, caramel, cashews, cherries, dates, maple, orange, plums, raisins, port, strawberries,.
These Flourless Orange Chocolate Gingerbread Cookies are a healthy Paleo holiday treat! Easy to make and topped with a decadent chocolate drizzle. Perfectly chewy Red Velvet Brownies made with cocoa powder are seriously easy to make, and come equipped with a gorgeous, fluffy cream. These egg-free dairy-free vegan banana chocolate brownies are fudgy and delicious. Whether you're on a vegan diet, going dairy-free because of lactose intolerance or cutting out dairy for other health reasons, these will give you the chocolate fix you've been waiting on.